Requests + Other resources

 

 


 

Making Requests pls askkkk 

btw if you have

- Vocaloid 6

- Voisona

- Voicepeak

- Sinsy

- Synthv 1/2

please enter in contact with me, i need help for ports

[Discord defokouta] 

 


  Other resources

AllyUtauVox

[Lost media +jinkirinki utau resources]


AllyUtauVox Site

Vocakey

Things about vocalsynth in general

[only pc]


Copy of ERDK

is just a copy of erdk


 
 

Comments

  1. I didn't expect to see myself here bruh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u do a port of avanna please? I love her sm but its not easy to find her vb in Internet 😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls do vflower and gachapoid

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls do gachapoid, gumi, lily and vflower

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do uh a cursed utau of sonic (please?) ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. would u be able to do Kaai yuki ?? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just found your blog and I think your ports are some of the best publicly available ones out there. I'd love to see your take on a Kaito V1 port.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASEEEE do Lily I can't find any ports of her :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls Gakupo, Ryuto,Miki, vy1, vy2, vy3, cyber-diva,kiyoteri-rock,cyber-songman,fukase,piko,yohioloid
    I'm not asking you to do it right away, I'm waiting for utau port to be released At any time, and I wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. ‎Please, could you make one of Gackpo Camui? please take your time ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you please make one of an english kaito v3 port? =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. VY1, VY2 & Luka Megurine V2 please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kaai Yuki, VY1, VY2, Luka Megurine (V2), Mo Xu & SynthV Choir Voices #3 (Soprano & Alto) please

    ReplyDelete
  14. Could you possibly make a kaai yuki port 🥹

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi!!could yuo do kiyoteru or macne nana??

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you please do chika if possible? <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. could you please port Len english V4X ? or kaitos english v3 port?, i jsut want to play around with making english covers/song with em, love the work youve done with all these ports im having alot of fun with kaitos v1

    ReplyDelete
  18. can you please make a port of one of the chipspeech vocals, honestly any vocal (except for cidertalk, Bert Gotrax, or dandy 704, for I already have those 3)

    ReplyDelete
  19. We (yes WE) need an Utatane Piko port asap 😂✌️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Could you pls pls do the meikas

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Could you please make Kasane Teto Synthv X-Sampa english and Fukase X-Sampa English? (Multipitch if possible) BTW I LOVE YOUR PORTS!! <33 I’m not asking for them right away, take your time <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Could you do a Kobayashi Matcha port from the Vocaloid 4 editor please, I've used your other ports and they are so good btw, keep up the work <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can you make Gakupo native please? (I need low pitched voice with breath tone, idk how to say it in eng..)

    ReplyDelete
  26. can you make a KAFU port? if you can't it's fine :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. can you make macne nana v3 japanese or vy2?

    ReplyDelete
  28. PLEASEEEE make a kiyoteru or vy2 port ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  29. Feng Yi SyntnV please! (Also, I forgot to say please when requesting the Sekai cevio port, sorry about that!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pleass do kafu i need it sm (also ignore the name please i made it in 2022).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts